Rose Colored Glasses

Years ago someone very close to me once ( or actually several times) said that I viewed life through "Rose Colored Glasses." While that may have been true then, I have found that sometimes life needs a little help to look better than the hard realities that we face day in and day out. I have discovered over the years that we all need encouragement that we are not in this alone. We only get to live this life once and I want my life , imperfect that it is, to be an encouragement for those around me. Do I get it right every single day?!?........."Absolutely not!!!!" But "His mercies are new every morning," and for that I am eternally grateful and forever hopeful "rose colored glasses" and all.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blogging Woes

I have had some of the sweetest responses and encouragements about this newfound blog, and for that I am so appreciative.  A couple of you have tried to post a comment and for whatever the reason, it won't let you.  I wish I knew why, but frankly.......I have no clue.  I have gone back and looked at every thing I know to look at and I can't find any reason that it won't allow comments.  I will continue the quest for an answer and cure.   For any person who knows me well, it is very evident that I am not exactly computer savvy....as a matter of truth, I don't really embrace modern technology well. I am easily intimidated and I don't have an adventuresome bone in my body!!  I've only had a debit card for a couple of years because I was scared of it.  We are on our second computer at home, and while I can do basic stuff....it still disturbs me somewhat when it tells me I have performed an illegal operation....I actually just learned to copy and paste last year!!!  I was so proud!!!!  While I am very, very computer challenged, I do know where to go for help......google!!!  Yes mam, you can find out anything you want to know on "google."  Just type it in and voila(or sometimes longer)...........there's your answer.........usually!!!
I am so glad that my line to God doesn't require all this.....I don't have to wait on the Internet to come up or site to connect........the connection is always perfect...no waiting........no wondering if He heard it........no wondering if He is going to be able to comment!!  I'd say that is something to be especially thankful for on this beautiful spring like day!!!  Hope you all have a great day!!

No comments: